Our short-term health insurance offers you flexible plans
which give you financial protection when medical bills and other unexpected health expenses arrive, such as:
- Visits to the doctor and preventive care
- Emergency room and ambulance coverage
- Emergency care benefits, among others
Build your own plan according to your needs!
Choose: 1. A deductible → 2. A coinsurance option → 3. A coverage time → 4. Fill out the health questionnaire →
YOU ARE ALL SET!
Is short-term health insurance what you really need?
Short-term health insurance does not replace traditional health insurance. Carefully review the conditions and coverage of each plan and make the best decision.
Short-term insurance may be a good choice if you:
- Are in a transitioning between jobs
- Just turned 26 years old and are coming out of your parent’s insurance coverage.
- Cannot access an ACA insurance coverage (Obamacare)
- Are looking for temporary coverage while you wait for your Medicare coverage.
- Are waiting for your ACA coverage to begin.
Access to our extensive network of more than 600,000 health specialists.
After applying, you can use your plan the very next day!
Choose your own coverage period
Based on your needs, choose between between 30 days and 3 months.
Multiple deductible and coinsurance options designed to help you find the plan that best fits your needs.
Wide health care coverage
$250,000 to $1,000,000 in health care coverage benefits available per coverage term
Enroll by December 30th receive 50% off on major services + $1,000 in orthodontics benefits.
1 in 6 people in the US require medical assistance due to an accident. Protect yourself from $ 7.00 per month.
*National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2017
Would you be able to financially respond to a critical illness that prevents you from working? Say YES from $2.91 per month.