What is Medicare?
Medicare is a federal program that provides health insurance for individuals over 65. However, if you are younger and have a disability or suffer from chronic kidney failure, you may also be eligible.
Aside from available licensed agents ready to guide and accompany you throughout the process, we:
We help you compare plans and benefits so you can make the best decision, according to your health needs.
Transparent an open communications
We explain in detail all your total costs, copayments, deductibles and out of pocket limits.
We find you a plan that covers all your prescriptions, as well as your preferred doctors and hospitals.
We look for a plans that offer additional benefits like dental, chiropractic, vision, gym membership and more.
Usually you get it for free once you have worked 40 quarters in the US, and it includes basic hospital services:
- Home health service
- Hospice care
- Emergency care
This coverage type is for physician services and carriers a monthly cost, giving you access to:
- Doctor and Specialist visits
- Laboratory exams
- Preventive medicine
- Medical equipment
- Outpatient services
- Mental health services
These plans offer prescription coverage for a low monthly cost. However, it’s important to consider:
- To be eligible for part D, you must have part A or B, or join an advantage plan which includes it
- You may be subject to deductibles and coinsurance
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify
Offered by private companies, these plans reduce or eliminate out-of-pocket costs (deductibles, coinsurance, copayments) incurred by parts A and B. Some of their features are:
- No network restrictions on doctors or hospitals
- The costs and coverage of the plans don’t change
- Reimbursement for emergencies while traveling overseas
They are health plans offered by private companies and include benefits from Medicare parts A, B and D.
- Coverage of hospitals, doctors and specialists is limited to the local network
- Free monthly premiums (in most cases)
- Availability of plans that include prescription medications
- Depending on the insurer with which you decide to join, you can obtain additional benefits such as dental or vision insurance, among others
- Plans for special needs