Help On Demand is a consumer assistance referral system that connects consumers seeking assistance with agents in their area who can provide immediate assistance with Marketplace plans and enrollments.
To participate in Help On Demand, agents and brokers must:
- Complete Individual Marketplace registration and training and sign privacy and security agreements at: http://portal.cms.gov.
- Complete Help On Demand specific coursework on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS), only available after signing CMS agreements at: http://portal.cms.gov
- Ensure that they have an active state license and health-related line of authority for the state(s) where they plan to offer assistance with enrollment in Marketplace plans.
- Confirm that their National Producer Numbers (NPNs) are listed as valid on the Agent and Broker Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Registration Completion List at https://data.healthcare.gov/.
After successfully completing Help On Demand training, CMS will confirm your eligibility to participate in Help On Demand, then you can register with Help On Demand.
Help On Demand will send an email invitation from email@example.com with a secure link, to the email address listed in your MLMS profile.
- This email will contain a unique link to activate your Help On Demand account.
- The link expires after 48 hours. Select the link provided in the email to activate your account and follow the instructions to begin your registration.
More info: https://www.cms.gov/